BSidesLondon 2014 Rookie Track Videos
We are back from the BSidesLondon 2014, and we had a great time. It was good to meet everyone to get some new ideas and to work on old ideas too. The Rookie Track was a success. We had a hard time deciding which talk was best. We managed to find a winner which will be invited to attend DeepSec 2014. Congratulations to Georgi Boiko!
The Rookie Track recordings will be published online depending on the choice of the speaker. Some are already online. Here is a list of talks you can already watch. More are being published in the coming weeks (we will update this list).
- A Look at Modern Warfare by @kaitlyn4495
- The Joy of Passwords by Joseph Gwynne-Jones
- RFID Hacking – An Introduction by @d3sre
- Run-time tools to aid application security assessments by Sasha Zivojinovic
- Is Privacy Still A Thing? by Georgi Boiko
- Crawling Metadata with Recon-ng by Grant Willcox
- Probe to Pwn by Cam Buchanan
- Introducing Opabinia (SSLAuditor4) by Aman Hardikar
- InfoSec is a Board Responsibility by Scott MacKenzie
Go and watch the talks! Tell the speaker what you think (be polite!). They all did a good job, honour their efforts. We all have to start somewhere.